Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wow

Welcome to Buck'n'Loons.

You can't tell, but I'm holding our GPS because that is how we found this treasure of a place. There's a great feature on GPS devices called "Points of Interest" and you can search for everything from fuel to entertainment and it will find locations nearby. So when Royce and I were feeling indecisive, we just picked a place and went there. (Actually, Royce picked first, but the place he picked turned out to be a tea room that is only open in the afternoons.)

I'm trying to show two things in these two pictures: 1) How great the menus are--colorful, disposable, etc. 2) How incredibly far away from the table the benches are. And yes, the table is bolted into the floor. (Keep in mind that Royce has incredibly long legs.)



I don't think the sandwich fits in my mouth. You should have seen Royce's half-size meatloaf. I think it filled the plate.

What a great place. Will we go back? Probably not, but just because there are so many other places to explore.

3 comments:

jeanine said...

Looks like you found quite the hidden gem. One day, when we get GPS, we will have to do that!

Meg said...

Where is this located? I travel a lot and I am ALWAYS looking for an exciting place...

ROAST said...

It's in Arlington Texas.