Did you know that you can "google" on your phone? Yup. That was my favorite discovery from our trip to California last weekend (more on that to come). You can text Google (46645) and ask where something is in a particular city. Example: "Outback Steakhouse in Orem, UT." Within seconds, you will receive a return text with the address and phone number of the place. But it gets even better. You can also text Google for directions. Just type "from ______ to ______," and you will receive pretty good directions to wherever you are going.
I love Google!
5 comments:
Wow! That IS cool!!
Now we want to see the pictures of the California trip.
That's good to know . . . except I don't know how to text. Isn't that sad.
I learned about this Christmas 2007 - we were driving around Carlsbad, CA and were searching for an In-N-Out Burger. My brother-in-law then introduced me to the wonder of portable Google, and I swear I've sent Google 1,000,000 texts from that day. Amazing.
That's awesome!!!
ps. Amy you don't know how to text?! We'll have to fix that.
Wow! I didn't know! That is so useful. Oh, wait...we don't have a cell phone...maybe one day...
Post a Comment