Monday, February 22, 2010

Update


Since I have to post once a month anyway, and it still wasn't for sure last time I posted. Here's the latest update:

http://new.music.yahoo.com/various-artists/news/michael-jacksons-captain-eo-returns-to-disney--61999377

I can't wait to go to Disneyland! Ryan you going anytime soon? (I'll probably won't be able to go with you though because of busy season, but figured I'd see when you're planning on making your first trek out there this year anyway).

2 comments:

heath said...

What about me? Don't you want to take me to Disneyland?

Heather said...

Royce here is the deal on Bountiful Baskets. You have to sign up fast!!! and I mean fast. They open the site now on Monday's at noon...if you don't get on there within the first hour you probably won't get a basket, that is how popular it is. Some sites do it every week and others only do it every other week. I have one that I go to every week in Layton. Make sure you check each week because I am not sure which week Bountiful is on...they might have one each week but at a different location. Hope that helps.