nice.
Thanks for posting hon. I love that you can't even tell who is in the second picture--I think that's one I tried to download from facebook or something.
random is right. any thoughts to go along with those pics? it's time for you guys to come visit again...
Nope no thoughts. But if someone wants to make up a good funny story to along with them that would be great.
you guys crack me up. Were there any ripe tomatoes when you came over? We have some right now...
You're a good husband for posting. I think Steve's posted once, but I suppose he has a good excuse...medical school.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
nice.
Thanks for posting hon. I love that you can't even tell who is in the second picture--I think that's one I tried to download from facebook or something.
random is right. any thoughts to go along with those pics? it's time for you guys to come visit again...
Nope no thoughts. But if someone wants to make up a good funny story to along with them that would be great.
you guys crack me up. Were there any ripe tomatoes when you came over? We have some right now...
You're a good husband for posting. I think Steve's posted once, but I suppose he has a good excuse...medical school.
Post a Comment